Hangzhou Philharmonic Orchestra Recruitment
Hangzhou Philharmonic Orchestra (HPO) has established itself as one of the most outstanding symphony orchestras in China. Hangzhou Philharmonic Orchestra is located in Hangzhou, a world-famous travel destination and one of the central cities of China. Being the host city of G20 summit, Hangzhou features advanced economy and culture. HPO had joined the evening performance of G20 summit and evening gala for 70th anniversary of the founding of the People’s Republic of China. For further development, HPO invites outstanding instrument players around the world to join.
I. Orchestra Vacancies (full-time)
Tutti Violin Associate Principal Second Violin
Associate Principal Viola Tutti Cello
Principal Contrabass Tutti Contrabass
Principal French Horn Tutti French Horn
Tutti Tenor Trombone /Bass Trombone
Associate Principal Bass Trombone
Tutti Bass Trombone
II. Qualifications and Requirements:
- Applicants should be in good health; applicants should be passionate and professional;
- Applicants should have bachelor’s degree or above;
- Applicants who’s nationality is not China, should meet one of the following conditions:
- Applicants with bachelor’s degree should provide two-year working certificate;
- Applicants who are freshly graduated with master’s degree should provide a transcript with an average grade over 60; other applicants graduated with master’s degree should provide working certificate.
- Applicants with working experience, please offer the Demission Certificate of previous job.
- Applicants could speak fluent English.
Please send application form and documents to email@example.com with the subject in the following form: “Applicant’s Name + The Position You Apply For”(eg. Jack+ Tutti Violin). The documents required are as followed:
- Application Form. (download and fill the application form at http://en.hzpo.org/download.html);
- Video of applicant’s solo performance. Upload concerto or orchestra excerpts video by applicant’s choice on “Youku”、“Bilibili” or “WeTransfer” and attach the video link with the application form；
- Education certificates;
- Honor certificates (if any).
1. Time: TBC ( By E-mail notification)
2. Place: Hangzhou Grand Theater (No. 39 Xinye Road, Shangcheng District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province)
3. Content: Please visit http://en.hzpo.org/download.html.
V. Related Matters:
1. The employed will sign a contract with HPO;
2. HPO will cover employees’ social insurances according to the law.
- Librarian: 0086-0571-88808170/15810360088
- HR: 0086-0571-85190803/13958102070
The latest information will be updated on HPO website: http://en.hzpo.org/download.html.
Hangzhou Philharmonic Orchestra